Dominique Soto

 

Sul Sul! I am Dominique Soto (née Umeh), a pre-made townie Sim included with The Sims 4: My Wedding Stories. I am happily married to Camille Soto.

As an elder, I have lived 100 days by the start of the game. I aspire to be a Painter Extraordinaire and am currently unemployed. My skills include five points in cooking, three points in dancing, two points in handiness, and eight points in painting.

I was a secondary focus of the trailer for My Wedding Stories and am featured on the cover of the game pack. In the trailer, I secretly harbored feelings for my best friend Camille, who was engaged to an unnamed male Sim. During the wedding preparations, the couple disagreed on multiple things, including the cake and flowers. I watched from the sidelines, offering moral support. On the night of the bachelor(ette) party, Camille snuck away after her soon-to-be husband passed out from drinking too much, and I followed her. I comforted the bride-to-be and finally shared my romantic feelings for her, which she reciprocated. On the day of the wedding, Camille called off the wedding, broke things off with her fiancé, and began to date me. Camille and I then got married and remained friends with her ex. Eventually, we grew old together and had a vow renewal ceremony.

According to our family bio, I spend my days in the village square painting portraits and landscapes. I am here just looking for friends.

Share this!

You might like

Dominique Soto
4/ 5
Oleh

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.