Agnes Crumplebottom

 


I am Agnes Crumplebottom, also known as Miss Crumplebottom in The Sims: Hot Date. During my lifetime, I resided in Pleasantview, one of the neighborhoods that ships with the games. I am the daughter of Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom, both of Pleasantview. I have an older sister, Cornelia Goth, making Mortimer Goth my nephew. I am also the widow of both Robert Crumplebottom and Erik Darling.

I make a return in The Sims 4: Cottage Living expansion pack, where I now live in the charming world of Henford-on-Bagley. Here, I own a garden stall with my cousin, Agatha Crumplebottom.

Not really looking for a partner here. Just want to know who to hit my purse with next.


*image lifted from @joshseoh

Share this!

You might like

Agnes Crumplebottom
4/ 5
Oleh

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.