Vladislaus Straud


Sul Sul! I am Vladislaus Straud, also known as Count Vladislaus Straud IV, Count Vladislaus Straud the First, or simply Vlad. I am a pre-made vampire residing in Forgotten Hollow, the world introduced in The Sims 4: Vampires. I live alone in the Straud Mansion lot and begin with §20,000.

I am a young adult who has lived for 43 days, though I am immortal in-game. Despite my young adult status, I both claim to be and appear as an elder; this is because vampires do not age past the young adult life stage. I have the Master Vampire aspiration and am currently unemployed. My skills include eight points in charisma and ten points in both pipe organ and vampire lore.

As a vampire, I have both a human form and a dark form. Apart from the size of my ears and eyes, my facial features remain the same in both forms. However, I look drastically different in my vampire form due to my lack of hair, including facial hair. My skin possesses visible facial lines as a vampire, and I have protruding fangs and radiating eyes.

And...Oh, my!  What a lovely neck you have there!



*image lifted from https://www.patreon.com/wistfulcastle

Share this!

You might like

Vladislaus Straud
4/ 5
Oleh

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.