Jacob Volkov



Sul Sul!  I am Jacob Volkov, a pre-made teen werewolf living in Moonwood Mill, the world introduced with The Sims 4: Werewolves. I reside with my adoptive father, Kristopher Volkov, and Lily Zhu. I am the delta werewolf of the Moonwood Collective wolf pack.

I remember very little of my life before my transformation. I was apparently very young when I became lost in the woods between Moonwood Mill and Forgotten Hollow. During this time, I found myself hunted by a vampire and a feral werewolf, most likely Vladislaus Straud and Greg. The werewolf bit me, turning me into one of them, but before I could be further injured, Lou Howell intervened by recklessly taunting Greg. Kristopher found me soon after and took me in, and I have been a member of the Collective ever since.

I am close to my adoptive father, Kristopher, and my adoptive sister, Rory Oaklow. Despite Rory having her own wolf pack, the Wildfangs, Kristopher wants me to be the heir of his wolf pack. Despite our ideological differences, I love Rory very much and fear losing her. I also empathize with Lily's story of losing her cousins to the powerful vampire Vladislaus Straud.



*image lifted from glady's site

Share this!

You might like

Jacob Volkov
4/ 5
Oleh

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.